Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#003 Sticky Fuel Pumps

It's as if everyone that used the fuel pump before you hugged a tree trunk full of sap, spit on their hands, and then wiped their hands on their car prior to picking up the pump. In that order. How do these pumps get so sticky? I keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my car to attempt to get some of that disgusting stuff off my hands until I can properly wash my hands with soap and water.

And for that matter, why don't fuel stations make it part of their routine to empty the trash, refill the washer fluid, and wipe off the pumps? Surely the attendants don't want to get sick... so why subject your customers to touching filthy disgusting sticky pumps, then coming in and hand you paper money or a credit card? Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment