Tuesday, June 1, 2010

#004 Punctuality

I try my best to be on time every time. I do a pretty good job estimating how long it will take me to get somewhere and I plan accordingly. On most occasions I'm early, if not right on time. Rarely am I late.

I find it extremely irritating when people say they're going to be somewhere at some time and then they are nowhere to be found. Take office meetings, for example. If YOU call an office meeting, whether or not you're hosting the meeting, YOU should be there first. If the meeting is scheduled to start at 10am, then get there a couple minutes early! Don't waste other people's time for your lack of punctuality.

And, if you're NOT there on time, at least have the courtesy to give the person(s) you're meeting a call to let them know that you are, in fact, on your way... you just haven't made it yet. And if you don't have the courtesy to call, at least keep your phone on so everyone else can call YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment