Friday, June 4, 2010

#005 Handwashing

I don't care if you "don't touch anything" when you wipe your girl parts. I don't care if you think your penis is "clean". I especially don't care if you think you don't get any bacteria on yourself when you wipe your rear end after going number two... YOU DO. You MUST wash your hands if you use the restroom.

It's pretty obvious that you didn't wash your hands if you go in to urinate and when you're walking out the toilet/urinal is still flushing. If you refuse to wash your hands, at least stay in there a little longer after you're done to make me think you actually did.

Also if you blow your nose, you really should wash your hands after that, too. The reason you're blowing your nose in the first place is to get rid of mucus that your body doesn't want. And if your body doesn't want it, I certainly don't want to touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment